Journal Submission Guidelines
The journal, featuring the Showhouse designers and their sources, as well as ads from prestigious home furnishing companies and luxury goods producers, is given to each guest at the Opening Night Party and to the thousands of visitors who will come see the Showhouse during the five-week run.
Reserve Your Ad Space
Reserve your spot by August 8, 2022
*you will be directed to the Brooklyn Heights Association website.
• Inside front spread or back cover $5,000
• Inside back cover $3,000
• Two-page spread $3500
• Full page $2000
• Half page horizontal $1200
• Quarter page $700
• Eighth page $400
You can provide us with your artwork, or let us design an ad for you!
You provide the artwork:
Files must be submitted in one of the following formats. Failure to do so will incur additional production charges.
• Formats accepted: PDF (all fonts embedded), JPG, EPS or TIFF.
• Programs accepted: Files for InDesign and Illustrator. Pictures and fonts should be included.
• All art images should be 300 DPI at 100% of the size used in the ad.
• All color ads should be converted to CMYK. For digital submission, please include a Press Ready PDF file for
• If you want your images to go to the edge of the page, please include a 0.125" bleed.
• Please submit final ad files to this online portal or email [email protected]. Please use the subject line: Brooklyn Heights Designer Showhouse
Files must be submitted no later than August 18, 2022
In-house design by the Brooklyn Heights Designer Showhouse:
For half page black and white ads, simple type-setting can be provided for an additional charge of $150. If more extensive design and type-setting services are desired, a price quote for these services will be given once the job requirements have been established.
Specs for in-house design materials
• Company Logo as CMYK Adobe Illustrator EPS (vector) with type converted to outlines. Web graphics (72dpi) are unacceptable.
• High-res images must be 300 DPI at final size. Do not resample and/or stretch a file larger than its original size.
• Please send digital files of logos as separate attachments rather than embedded in the body of an email or a Word file.
• CMYK (tif or jpeg) of your logo or images must be 300dpi at actual size sent as a separate attachment rather than embedded in Word files.
If supplied ad materials do not conform to the printer’s specification, the advertiser assumes full responsibility to pay for corrections or to resubmit corrected materials if time allows. Advertisers will be e-mailed a list of any additional production costs you may incur. We reserve the right to cancel any ad deemed unsuitable for publication. Notice of ad cancellation must be received in writing before closing date.