Journal Submission Guidelines
The journal, featuring the Showhouse designers and their sources, as well as ads from prestigious home furnishing companies and luxury goods producers, is given to each guest at the Opening Night Party and to the thousands of visitors who will come see the Showhouse during the five-week run.
Reserve Your Ad Space
Submit your artwork by September 3, 2019
*you will be directed to the Brooklyn Heights Association website.
• Front cover, inside front cover, inside back cover or back cover $5,000
• Two-page full color spread $1750
• Full page, full color $1000
• Full page, black and white $750
• Half page full color $500
• Half page, black and white $375
• Quarter page full color $250
• Quarter page, black and white $200
You can provide us with your artwork, or let us design an ad for you!
You provide the artwork:
• Ads must be submitted as high-resolution CMYK PDFs. We do not accept files in RGB format nor those utilizing Spot Colors.
• All Black and White ads must be true grayscale.
• Please submit final ad files to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via WeTransfer or Dropbox. Please use the subject line: Brooklyn Heights Designer Showhouse – Journal Ad
Files must be submitted no later than September 3, 2019
In-house design by the Brooklyn Heights Designer Showhouse:
For half page black and white ads, simple type-setting can be provided for an additional charge of $150. If more extensive design and type-setting services are desired, a price quote for these services will be given once the job requirements have been established.
Specs for in-house design materials
• Company Logo as CMYK Adobe Illustrator EPS (vector) with type converted to outlines. Web graphics (72dpi) are unacceptable.
• High-res images must be 300 DPI at final size. Do not resample and/or stretch a file larger than its original size.
• Please send digital files of logos as separate attachments rather than embedded in the body of an email or a Word file.
• CMYK (tif or jpeg) of your logo or images must be 300dpi at actual size sent as a separate attachment rather than embedded in Word files.
If supplied ad materials do not conform to the printer’s specification, the advertiser assumes full responsibility to pay for corrections or to resubmit corrected materials if time allows. Advertisers will be e-mailed a list of any additional production costs you may incur. We reserve the right to cancel any ad deemed unsuitable for publication. Notice of ad cancellation must be received in writing before closing date.